    occurred because all pooled connections were in use and
    max pool size was reached."

    Any ideas?

    Brian, Jan 10, 2004

  2. Brian

    Hermit Dave Guest

    by default asp.net uses pooling on connection object and a pool of 25
    objects is maintained.
    i would advise you to check for open connections....
    any errors during db call not handled (and explicitly calling con.close() )
    would not release the connection to the pool

    if you are releasing all objects and are still running out cause of the
    heavy load... try specifying the pool size in connection string...

    --
    Regards,

    HD

    Hermit Dave, Jan 10, 2004