  1. I want to know about Connection Pooling. How it Works in ADO.NET. And
    tell me where to find the flash demonstration about the working of the
    Connection Pooling.

    Bayapathi Jain, Sep 29, 2005

  2. Bayapathi Jain

    Landley Guest

    All .NET data providers manage connection pooling automatically.

    If you need to manage it manually, you can use modifiers in the connection
    string, for example, in an OleDb connection, set the OLE DB Services
    parameter. For a full list of these services visit:
    http://msdn.microsoft.com/library/d...oledboverriding_provider_service_defaults.asp

    L.

    Landley, Sep 29, 2005