connection reset by peer error

gigs

I connect to web site with httplib.HTTPConnection. after some time i get this
error: 104 "connection reset by peer". What exception i should use to catche
this error

thx!

D'Arcy J.M. Cain

I connect to web site with httplib.HTTPConnection. after some time i get this
error: 104 "connection reset by peer". What exception i should use to catche
this error

Well, what exception do you get? Your traceback should tell you.

gigs

D'Arcy J.M. Cain said:
Well, what exception do you get? Your traceback should tell you.
i dont remember now
my problem is now that i need to wait few hours to get this error. now i close
my connection after one hour and reconnect. so i dont get that error anymore,
but i would like to catch that error and reconect after it happens.

i dont have time to wait for that error now.