Connection string fails - permission denied

Discussion in 'ASP .Net' started by =?Utf-8?B?S2ltb24gSWZhbnRpZGlz?=, Mar 16, 2006.

  1. The following error appears when I try to "view in browser" (in Visual Web
    Developer) a data-driven Web page:

    SELECT permission denied on object 'Stocks', database 'EzMarket', schema
    'dbo'.

    I use Windows authentication and the Web.config file has the following
    connection string:

    <connectionStrings>
    <add name="EzMarketConnectionString" connectionString="Data
    Source=3Z4L0YQHJ3LWW5M\SQLEXPRESS;Initial Catalog=EzMarket;Integrated
    Security=True;"
    providerName="System.Data.SqlClient" />
    </connectionStrings>

    I also tried to create a new user with full permissions on database
    (EzMarket) and table (Stocks), with no result.

    I'm very confused of that. I'd be very grateful for any help.

    Many thanks

    =?Utf-8?B?S2ltb24gSWZhbnRpZGlz?=, Mar 16, 2006