Connection String object Convert to String Variable Type

Discussion in 'ASP .Net' started by =?Utf-8?B?TWlrZSBNb29yZQ==?=, Oct 26, 2004.

  1. does anyone have an example of how to get the connection string object
    converted to a string variable type in order for me to call a function?
    =?Utf-8?B?TWlrZSBNb29yZQ==?=, Oct 26, 2004

  2. A Connection String is just that: a string. It's not an object. So,
    congratulations, you already have what you need!

    --
    HTH,
    Kevin Spencer

    Kevin Spencer, Oct 26, 2004

  3. =?Utf-8?B?TWlrZSBNb29yZQ==?=

    Norman Yuan Guest

    ConnectionString property of a SqlConnection/OleDbConnection IS string type,
    not need to convert it to string type.

    Norman Yuan, Oct 26, 2004