connection to sql server in debug mode is failed

lior

I'm working on asp .net project,when trying to work in debug mode
IE stuck(not responding).
When I debuged it I saw it stuck when trying to connect to the sql
server.
After that when I'm trying to open regular IE window it's stuck
also .
After restart when I'm opening the same page not in debug mode
it's work fine.
I tried to reinstall the sql server , reinstall visual studio and .net
framework,but it didn't solve the problem.
I'm using windows xp, Visual studio 7.1,net framework 1.1, sql
server 2000 +sp 3a

Any ideas what can cause this error?

thanks , lior

lior

just to make it clear the problem occur even when i in release mode,
but when i build the project and open IE not from VS its works fine

thanks , lior