Connection with SQL DB on internet Web hosting using ASP.NET

Guest

Dear Microsoft Developers Support ASP.NET Tea

I have SQL DB has been created in web hosting support SQL server & ASP.NET and I develop on localhost web Application using ASP.NET

After created SQL DB on web hosting I get this information

* IP Address for the Server for example: 66.102.135.15
* DB name for example: Dynam
* DB username for example: user
* DB password for example: passwor

I Registered the Server 66.102.135.150 in SQL Enterprise Manager after that I used wizard in ASP.NET to create SqlConnection with Sql DB that hosted on server 66.102.135.150

But when starting Run ASP.NET Page I get error message on the browser

Please help me how to fix this problem

I think the problem in the SqlConnection please give how to write connection string manually.
Someone tolled me might be the problem it the web.config. If that true please give how to change web.config probably

CT

You can change the value of the mode attribute of the customErrors node to
"Off" in the Web.config file, so that you can see the actual error message
in a remote browser as well as locally.

--
Carsten Thomsen
Enterprise Development with VS .NET, UML, and MSF
Mazyad said:
Dear Microsoft Developers Support ASP.NET Team

I have SQL DB has been created in web hosting support SQL server & ASP.NET
and I develop on localhost web Application using ASP.NET.
After created SQL DB on web hosting I get this information:

* IP Address for the Server for example: 66.102.135.150
* DB name for example: Dynamo
* DB username for example: user1
* DB password for example: password