    Please help me how to fix this problem

    I think the problem in the SqlConnection please give how to write connection string manually.
    Someone tolled me might be the problem it the web.config. If that true please give how to change web.config probably

    =?Utf-8?B?TWF6eWFk?=, May 10, 2004

  2. =?Utf-8?B?TWF6eWFk?=

    CT Guest

    You can change the value of the mode attribute of the customErrors node to
    "Off" in the Web.config file, so that you can see the actual error message
    in a remote browser as well as locally.

    --
    Carsten Thomsen
    Enterprise Development with VS .NET, UML, and MSF
    "Mazyad" <> wrote in message
    > Dear Microsoft Developers Support ASP.NET Team
    >
    > I have SQL DB has been created in web hosting support SQL server & ASP.NET

    and I develop on localhost web Application using ASP.NET.

    > After created SQL DB on web hosting I get this information:
    >
    > * IP Address for the Server for example: 66.102.135.150
    > * DB name for example: Dynamo
    > * DB username for example: user1
    > * DB password for example: password
    >
    > I Registered the Server 66.102.135.150 in SQL Enterprise Manager after

    that I used wizard in ASP.NET to create SqlConnection with Sql DB that
    hosted on server 66.102.135.150.

    CT, May 10, 2004