Consider RubyForge (Was: PGConnGroup not available)

Discussion in 'Ruby' started by Weirich, James, Jan 5, 2004.

  1. > i can get this to you offline. i don't have web space for my
    > code at the moment - but i'm working on a new one.

    I would encourage anyone who has public code to share to consider a
    RubyForge account. If you just need an upload area, you wouldn't even need
    to deal with the CVS services or web pages (unless you wanted to). Personal
    accounts change and move all the time and a RubyForge account ensures the
    software is available even if a personal site is moved.

    I'll confess that I'm not practicing what I'm preaching. I have a couple
    small projects that aren't on RubyForge. Perhaps I'll make a new years
    resolution to correct this.

    --
    -- Jim Weirich / Compuware
    -- FWP Capture Services