    Is there any other way to check the a variable value?

    Thanks,

    Miguel

    shapper, Sep 21, 2007

  2. shapper

    Scott M. Guest

    If you are not in a console project, you'll see your console.writeline
    statements in the debug Output window.

    If you are in a Windows application, you can just create a temporary
    messgagebox.show statement to print your value on the screen.

    Or, you could just set a breakpoint and check the various debugging
    windows/intelliSense features to see your value.

    Scott M., Sep 21, 2007

  3. shapper

    bruce barker Guest

    to showup in the vs debugger console just:

    System.Diagnostics.Debug.Write("some text");

    also see the Trace class.

    -- bruce (sqlwork.com)

    bruce barker, Sep 21, 2007
  4. shapper

    Just Me Guest

    Ive never had to use trace or debug in an asp.net application. I think if
    you write you code robustly, you can usually do without it.

    Just Me, Sep 22, 2007
  5. shapper

    Scott M. Guest

    The trace class is extremely usefull in ASP .NET. If you haven't heard of
    using in ASP .NET, I'd say that you haven't read much about debugging ASP
    ..NET.

    Scott M., Sep 22, 2007