    I've tried including the content type to no avail.

    Any help with this?
    using VS2008 on XP sp3

    SAL, Feb 23, 2010

  2. SAL

    SAL Guest

    P.S.
    This just happens to be on a page that has a couple of AJAX update panels on
    them and the error message box that pops up looks a bit AJAX like to me.
    Also, the attachment is an XML file.

    SAL, Feb 23, 2010

  3. SAL

    SAL Guest

    Just another note, I wound up abstracting the mail sending code into a web
    service, getting it completely out of that AJAX page, which solved the
    problem.

    SAL, Feb 23, 2010