consultant wanted

Jesse Aufiero

hello,

i'm interested in speaking with an expert consultant with experience in
building asp.net 2005 web pages that present olap data. the page must
automatically refresh when the underlying olap data changes. i would also
like a recommendation on what third-party component can best display olap
data in a situation such as this. i am considering the devExpress pivotGrid
for this purpose.

thank you,
jesse aufiero

MasterGaurav \(www.edujini-labs.com\)

Hi Jesse,
i'm interested in speaking with an expert consultant with experience in
building asp.net 2005 web pages that present olap data. the page must
automatically refresh when the underlying olap data changes. i would also
like a recommendation on what third-party component can best display olap
data in a situation such as this. i am considering the devExpress
pivotGrid for this purpose.

Drop me a mail at gaurav[dot]vaish[at]gmail.

DevEx to display OLAP data... pretty decent decision...

--
Cheers,
Gaurav Vaish