Consume 2.0 webservice with VS2003

Roel

Hi all,

I'm running a ASP.NET 2.0 webservice and when I consume it with an ASP.NET
2.0 webapp everything works fine.

When I try to access it with an ASP.NET 1.1 webapp I get the folowing error:

<exception>
The XML element named '' from namespace 'http://mynamespace.goes.here/' is
already present in the current scope. Use XML attributes to specify another
XML name or namespace for the element.

Exception Details: System.InvalidOperationException: The XML element named
'' from namespace 'http://mynamespace.goes.here/' is already present in the
current scope. Use XML attributes to specify another XML name or namespace
for the element.

</exception>

This error does not occur when I access the ASP.NET 2.0 webservice running
on the test-server so it seems like it's a configuration-difference on the
production-server.

Anyone got a clue?

Greetings,
Roel

namewitheldbyrequest

Have you solved this? I have the same problem and I can't figure it
out.

Bill