    proxy was generated through Visual Studio by wsdl.exe. No custom
    changes where made. Any idea?

    PK

    Pokkie, May 6, 2005

  2. I am betting the problem lies in the differences between .Net and Java.
    Java supports null values for long, datetime, etc... however, .Net
    does not. My guess is this is what is producing your problem,
    soilution. See if you can prohibit the java web service form returning
    bnulls. I beleive there is a attribute that tells whehter it is null
    or not. If this is not your problem can you post the wsdl on here so
    we can see it.

    Keenan Newton, May 6, 2005