Consuming C#.NET web services in PHP

Chand

Hi,

Can someone help to access C#.NET web service from PHP. I check online but
there is no such a good article on this with step by step information.

Thanks
Chand

Steven Cheng[MSFT]

Hello Chand,

Welcome to the MSDN newsgroup.

As for the calling .NET webservice in php question you mentioend, based on
my understanding, you can consider the following options:

1. If you want strong-code webservice client proxy, you'll need to find
some PHP specific webservice client proxy generation component. I suggest
you perform some search over the sourceforge or any other open source space.

2. Basically, webservice is communicating through xml based soap message
between client and server, so you can also use some http utility to
programmtically send SOAP xml message to call any standard XML webservice.

Here are some web articles I find which has mentioned some information on
consuming webservice from PHP page:

#Creating and Consuming Web Services With PHP
http://webservices.xml.com/pub/a/ws/2004/03/24/phpws.html

http://wiki.lazarus.freepascal.org/index.php/Web_Service_Toolkit

Sincerely,

Steven Cheng

Microsoft MSDN Online Support Lead

ications.

where an initial

response from the community or a Microsoft Support Engineer within 1
business day is

acceptable. Please note that each follow up response may take approximately
2 business days

as the support professional working with you may need further investigation
to reach the

that require

urgent, real-time or phone-based interactions or complex project analysis
and dump analysis

issues. Issues of this nature are best handled working with a dedicated
Microsoft Support

Engineer by contacting Microsoft Customer Support Services (CSS) at