    there is no such a good article on this with step by step information.

    Thanks
    Chand
    Chand, Jul 26, 2006

  2. Hello Chand,

    Welcome to the MSDN newsgroup.

    As for the calling .NET webservice in php question you mentioend, based on
    my understanding, you can consider the following options:

    1. If you want strong-code webservice client proxy, you'll need to find
    some PHP specific webservice client proxy generation component. I suggest
    you perform some search over the sourceforge or any other open source space.

    2. Basically, webservice is communicating through xml based soap message
    between client and server, so you can also use some http utility to
    programmtically send SOAP xml message to call any standard XML webservice.

    Here are some web articles I find which has mentioned some information on
    consuming webservice from PHP page:

    #Creating and Consuming Web Services With PHP
    http://webservices.xml.com/pub/a/ws/2004/03/24/phpws.html

    http://wiki.lazarus.freepascal.org/index.php/Web_Service_Toolkit

    Sincerely,

    Steven Cheng

    Microsoft MSDN Online Support Lead

    ications.

    where an initial

    response from the community or a Microsoft Support Engineer within 1
    business day is

    acceptable. Please note that each follow up response may take approximately
    2 business days

    as the support professional working with you may need further investigation
    to reach the

    that require

    urgent, real-time or phone-based interactions or complex project analysis
    and dump analysis

    issues. Issues of this nature are best handled working with a dedicated
    Microsoft Support

    Engineer by contacting Microsoft Customer Support Services (CSS) at

    Steven Cheng[MSFT], Jul 27, 2006