Consuming my webService in a windows application give denied acces!

kamig

Hi!

Scenario: Consuming my webService in a windows application give denied
acces!

Explanation: I have to say a moveTo fn. which move one file/dir from
one drive to another,

<authorization>

<allow users="*" />

</authorization>

<authentication mode="Windows"/>

<identity impersonate="true"/>

with above settings the webservice allow IO move from browser but dont
allow from proxy object in windows application.

without "anonymous user" selected the proxy object dont allow me to
call even hello world() method give "denied access"

i have also choosen integrated windows authentication...

Now the problem is how can i execute IO function from webService proxy
object within a windows application.

This is the case when im accessing my drive from local computer, what
should be web.config setting so tht i can do the same IO operations
when i access my system over WAN/LAN as my prjct is something like
PC-AnyWhere through webServices...

waiting for
right solution, some psuedocode, or proper link will be greatly
appreciated.

kamig