Consuming .net web services from VC++6 windows client

Raj

Hi,
I have a simple question but I cant seem to find the answer
anywhere.
We are building a webservice using .netv1.1. This webservice will be
used to feed data to windows client application, that our customers
will be using. This application is written in VC++6. I read a little
about the MS-SOAP toolkit but not used it.

My question is
1) what is the model to allow the windows client to consume the web
services. Since it is in non .net, I suspect it will understand
anything about the proxy class that is generated.
Initially I thought of implementing it in HTTP-GET method. But read
that it was inefficient. Can someone give an example of a SOAP request
from windows client to the server and how to implement that request??

If you can point me to a pattern/Example, it would be very helpful

Thanks
Raj