    help, DAL.

    P.S. If I have to muddle through a tutorial that is not so easy, I will be
    happy to do so. It'll probably teach me something! DAL.

    DAL, Mar 18, 2006

  2. Try this?

    http://www.asp.net/default.aspx?tabindex=7&tabid=60

    "The RSS toolkit includes support for consuming as well as publishing RSS
    feeds in ASP.NET applications. It includes support for creating and
    consuming RSS feeds in your ASP.NET 2.0 applications."

    http://dmitryrspace.members.winisp.net/files/rsstoolkit/rsstoolkit.zip

    Ken Cox - Microsoft MVP, Mar 18, 2006

  3. DAL

    DAL Guest

    Thanks Ken. I'm very eager to get going on this stuff. Regards, DAL.

    DAL, Mar 19, 2006