Consuming Web Services from ASP?

eric_mamet_test

Has somebody got an example of consuming web services from an ASP
"client" web site?

I saw mentions of "Soap Toolkit" but the Microsoft download area
specifies that this will not be supported beyond April 2005...

Is it a viable alternative to create a small .Net Library project to do
the Web Services bit and expose the methods through COM (Interop)?
Thanks

Eric Mamet

Chris Hohmann

Has somebody got an example of consuming web services from an ASP
"client" web site?

I saw mentions of "Soap Toolkit" but the Microsoft download area
specifies that this will not be supported beyond April 2005...

Is it a viable alternative to create a small .Net Library project to do
the Web Services bit and expose the methods through COM (Interop)?
Thanks

I searched for "consume web service classic asp" on google. Here's are two
links I found:

Integrating ASP.NET XML Web Services with 'Classic' ASP Applications

Creating Web Services with ASP