Consuming Web Services using other editor than VS.NET

John Knoop

Hi all!

I've created a simple web service on server 1 that I wish to test from
ASP.NET on server 2. Now, I don't use VS.NET (I use Macromedia Homesite), so
I can't just "Add webreference".

Anyone?

/john

Swanand Mokashi

Use WSDL.exe to create the proxy class .It has lots of options to specify
namespace , language of the class created.
Once you have the proxy class , add it to your project and use it as you
would any other class.
This is exactly waht happens when you "add a web reference" in VS.NET

HTH