    Additional information: Method not found: Void
    System.Xml.XmlTextReader.set_ProhibitDtd(Boolean).

    I wonder what could be wrong here...
    jerommeke, May 4, 2005

  2. jerommeke

    erymuzuan Guest

    make sure your web service proxy is current to the implementation, try
    to invoke it using a web browser 1st.

    regards
    erymuzuan mustapa

    erymuzuan, May 5, 2005

  3. jerommeke

    jerommeke Guest

    It is current to the implementation. I have completely reinstalled my
    system and it still doesn't work, the same error keeps occurring.

    On different computers it does work.
    jerommeke, May 17, 2005