Consuming webservices in vs2005

jhcorey

I'm having some difficulty trying to figure out how to do this. The
help topics seem to be still referring to VS2003

In VS2003 (1) I get the webservice reference.
(2) I add
using myProject._myWebService;

At this point _myWebService pops up in intellisense in VS2003, not in
VS2005.

(3) and then I can in my code use objects that are exposed by the
webservice.

In VS2005 I add the webservice reference and then I'm stuck -- I can't
figure out what the namespace is.
Maybe it's a problem with my understanding solutions and projects in
2005.