    --
    PeterMcC
    inappropriate or offensive in any way,

    PeterMcC, May 12, 2004

  2. PeterMcC

    Mark Parnell Guest

    On Wed, 12 May 2004 08:15:54 +0100, "PeterMcC" <>
    declared in alt.html:

    > ... and that's the least of its problems.

    You're right - I get a 404. :)

    --
    Mark Parnell
    http://www.clarkecomputers.com.au

    Mark Parnell, May 12, 2004

  3. PeterMcC

    Nik Coughin Guest

    Nik Coughin, May 12, 2004
  4. PeterMcC

    PeterMcC Guest

    Mark Parnell wrote in
    <16d7b84ksd7yy.1u0lzjjlmtlub$>

    > On Wed, 12 May 2004 08:15:54 +0100, "PeterMcC" <>
    > declared in alt.html:
    >
    >> ... and that's the least of its problems.

    > You're right - I get a 404. :)

    I'd swear that was a straight copy/paste - no idea how I managed to
    substitute a "u" for an "h" ?

    http://www.contact-theatre.org/quick/index.php

    p.s.

    And, as I went to send this, the spellcheck ran and offered "pup" for
    "php" - some idiot must have pressed "Change" whilst I wasn't looking last
    time.

    PeterMcC, May 12, 2004
  5. Inger Helene Falch-Jacobsen, May 12, 2004
  6. While the city slept, PeterMcC <> feverishly typed:

    > Mark Parnell wrote in
    > <16d7b84ksd7yy.1u0lzjjlmtlub$>
    >
    >> On Wed, 12 May 2004 08:15:54 +0100, "PeterMcC" <>
    >> declared in alt.html:
    >>
    >>> ... and that's the least of its problems.

    >> You're right - I get a 404. :)

    > I'd swear that was a straight copy/paste - no idea how I managed to
    > substitute a "u" for an "h" ?
    >
    > http://www.contact-theatre.org/quick/index.php
    >
    > p.s.
    >
    > And, as I went to send this, the spellcheck ran and offered "pup" for
    > "php" - some idiot must have pressed "Change" whilst I wasn't looking
    > last time.

    Remember - A php is for life. Not just for christmas! ;-)

    Cheers,
    Nige

    --
    Nigel Moss.

    nice.guy.nige, May 12, 2004
  7. PeterMcC

    PeterMcC Guest

    nice.guy.nige wrote in
    <>

    > While the city slept, PeterMcC <> feverishly
    > typed:
    >
    >> Mark Parnell wrote in
    >> <16d7b84ksd7yy.1u0lzjjlmtlub$>
    >>
    >>> On Wed, 12 May 2004 08:15:54 +0100, "PeterMcC"
    >>> <> declared in alt.html:

    >>> You're right - I get a 404. :)

    >> I'd swear that was a straight copy/paste - no idea how I managed to
    >> substitute a "u" for an "h" ?
    >>
    >> http://www.contact-theatre.org/quick/index.php
    >>
    >> p.s.
    >>
    >> And, as I went to send this, the spellcheck ran and offered "pup" for
    >> "php" - some idiot must have pressed "Change" whilst I wasn't looking
    >> last time.

    > Remember - A php is for life. Not just for christmas! ;-)

    I think you mean curistmas :)

    PeterMcC, May 12, 2004
  8. PeterMcC

    PeterMcC Guest

    Inger Helene Falch-Jacobsen wrote in
    <Tumoc.924$>

    > Nik Coughin wrote:
    >> PeterMcC wrote:
    >>> If frames are evil, this is the spawn of Beelzebub
    >>> http://www.contact-theatre.org/quick/index.pup
    >>> ... and that's the least of its problems.

    >> http://www.contact-theatre.org/quick/index.php

    > http://home.c2i.net/van.wageningen/
    >
    > Hah, I guess I beat you!

    It's certainly close enough to call in the fourth official :)

    PeterMcC, May 12, 2004
  9. In article <bbkoc.2213$9.net>,
    "PeterMcC" <> wrote:

    > If frames are evil, this is the spawn of Beelzebub
    > http://www.contact-theatre.org/quick/index.php
    > ... and that's the least of its problems.

    Yikes! So my question is, why? Er, why use frames, not why is it spawn
    of Beelzebub...

    In article <Tumoc.924$>,
    "Inger Helene Falch-Jacobsen" <> wrote:
    > http://home.c2i.net/van.wageningen/
    >
    > Hah, I guess I beat you!

    Okay, this one I can guess why cuz it uses spinning, flipping images,
    displays the picture in a frame that's way too small for it, has what
    appear to be links to more pictures that aren't links (in Safari at
    least). The guy obviously has a fixation with what he thinks is the
    latest in cutting edge technology and is now feeling good about all
    the hits on his site....

    uh, whataminute.

    "Created and maganged with...FrontPage"

    sigh

    Audry

    --
    tawdry glamour who is at smile global dot com

    T. Audry Glamour, May 12, 2004
  10. PeterMcC

    Jeff Thies Guest

    "Inger Helene Falch-Jacobsen" <> wrote in message
    > Nik Coughin wrote:
    > > PeterMcC wrote:
    > >> If frames are evil, this is the spawn of Beelzebub
    > >> http://www.contact-theatre.org/quick/index.pup
    > >> ... and that's the least of its problems.

    > > http://www.contact-theatre.org/quick/index.php

    > http://home.c2i.net/van.wageningen/
    >
    > Hah, I guess I beat you!

    Oddly, it seems to be a tie with 20 frames each. Which just goes to prove
    that you can't win with frames.

    Jeff

    Jeff Thies, May 12, 2004
  11. PeterMcC