Contender for most extravagant use of frames

nice.guy.nige

While the city slept said:
Mark Parnell wrote in

I'd swear that was a straight copy/paste - no idea how I managed to
substitute a "u" for an "h" ?

http://www.contact-theatre.org/quick/index.php

p.s.

And, as I went to send this, the spellcheck ran and offered "pup" for
"php" - some idiot must have pressed "Change" whilst I wasn't looking
last time.

Remember - A php is for life. Not just for christmas! ;-)

Cheers,
Nige

--
Nigel Moss.

Email address is not valid. (e-mail address removed). Take the dog out!

T. Audry Glamour

PeterMcC said:
If frames are evil, this is the spawn of Beelzebub
http://www.contact-theatre.org/quick/index.php
... and that's the least of its problems.

Yikes! So my question is, why? Er, why use frames, not why is it spawn
of Beelzebub...

Okay, this one I can guess why cuz it uses spinning, flipping images,
displays the picture in a frame that's way too small for it, has what
appear to be links to more pictures that aren't links (in Safari at
least). The guy obviously has a fixation with what he thinks is the
latest in cutting edge technology and is now feeling good about all
the hits on his site....

uh, whataminute.

"Created and maganged with...FrontPage"

sigh