    as <meta http-equiv="refresh" content="N2">. Which will

    be effective in this secnarios ? Which one takes precedence.
    Rudy Mark
    Rudy Mark, Oct 16, 2003

  2. Rudy Mark

    Natty Gur Guest

    Hi,

    There is no precedence since every one of them set completely other
    aspect of the application.

    Content expiration ensure that obsolete information isn't cached by
    proxies or Web browsers and <meta http-equiv="refresh" content="N2">
    make the page to be auto refresh (call to the client) every time
    interval.

    Natty Gur[MVP]
    Phone Numbers:
    Office: +972-(0)9-7740261