    successfully used this product.

    Many thanks
    Jason
    Guest, Sep 20, 2004

  2. Also consider Sharepoint from Microsoft. It even integrates with file system
    and Office suite.

    --
    Manohar Kamath
    Editor, .netWire

    <> wrote in message
    > Do any of the ASP programmers on this form utitlize ASP Content Management
    > Systems for any of their customer (or own sites). If so, I would be

    grateful

    Manohar Kamath [MVP], Sep 21, 2004

    mark | r Guest

    Our CMS is more of a page editing system

    we designate an area of a page that can be edited. this is then dropped into
    a wysiwyd dhtml editor with most of the options locked off...

    sample sites are www.sicl.co.uk
    www.rmltd.co.uk
    www.deansplc.co.uk

    mark

    mark | r, Sep 21, 2004

    Guest Guest

    But, is sharepoint not a backend office user system...it does not appear to
    offer front-end integration for the website visitor as well eg: visitor
    regisistration and login.

    - Jason

    Guest, Sep 21, 2004

    Jeff Cochran Guest

    On Tue, 21 Sep 2004 09:28:09 -0400, <> wrote:

    >But, is sharepoint not a backend office user system...it does not appear to
    >offer front-end integration for the website visitor as well eg: visitor
    >regisistration and login.

    You asked about a content management system, you didn't specify
    front-end requirements. If you have specs that you need to meet, then
    search through CMS programs until you find those that meet your specs.

    Jeff

    Jeff Cochran, Sep 21, 2004