    and all service packs installed
    windows 2003

    Thanks!

    Bite My Bubbles, Sep 5, 2003

  2. Bite My Bubbles

    Ray at Guest

    Have you tried these?
    http://www.aspfaq.com/show.asp?id=2022

    --
    Will trade ASP help for SQL Server help

    "Bite My Bubbles" <> wrote in message
    news:...
    > I've been doing asp for years but this one stumps me.
    > My pages are not refreshing content. Sometimes they refresh after a

    minute

    Ray at, Sep 5, 2003

  3. I taske that back. It does not matter if it is a vitural or regular
    directory

    Bite My Bubbles, Sep 5, 2003
  4. I found the answer:
    It is a IIS 6 /ASP problem

    http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=kb;en-us;332075

    Bite My Bubbles, Sep 6, 2003
  5. Actually, the content changes when I make a change to the asp page, but if I
    change the page back to what it was (any version), it never refreshes!!!

    Bite My Bubbles, Sep 6, 2003