Content of a page to a variable

Craig

Hello,

Is there a way to save the contents of a web page to a variable? I
have some Word docs that have been saved as HTML (yuck!), but I am
stuck with them. I would like to create a page that writes out the
contents of the word/html document while maintaining the formatting.

Any help is greatly appreciated.

Craig

Evertjan.

Craig wrote on 24 sep 2003 in microsoft.public.inetserver.asp.general:
Is there a way to save the contents of a web page to a variable? I
have some Word docs that have been saved as HTML (yuck!), but I am
stuck with them.

What do you expect from ASP ?

Please follow up on a clientside or word NG.

btw:
I would like to create a page that writes out the
contents of the word/html document while maintaining the formatting.

You have gor what you ask for the word/html file writes on a browser
maintaining the layout.