    contents of the word/html document while maintaining the formatting.

    Any help is greatly appreciated.

    Craig
    Craig, Sep 24, 2003

  2. Craig

    Evertjan. Guest

    Craig wrote on 24 sep 2003 in microsoft.public.inetserver.asp.general:

    > Is there a way to save the contents of a web page to a variable? I
    > have some Word docs that have been saved as HTML (yuck!), but I am
    > stuck with them.

    What do you expect from ASP ?

    Please follow up on a clientside or word NG.

    btw:

    > I would like to create a page that writes out the
    > contents of the word/html document while maintaining the formatting.

    You have gor what you ask for the word/html file writes on a browser
    maintaining the layout.

    --
    Evertjan.
    The Netherlands.
    Evertjan., Sep 24, 2003

  3. Craig

    Ray at Guest

    You can use the xmlhttp object to read your own page in a round-about way.

    http://www.aspfaq.com/2173

    Just treat your site as though it's a remote site.

    Ray at home

    Ray at, Sep 25, 2003
  4. Craig

    Craig Guest