Content Placeholder

NickP

Hi there,

I am trying to make a web page using a master page and some content
placeholders using Visual Web Developer 2005.

I would like to content placeholders to be a specific size and not be able
to be changed, is this possible?

Currently if I create a content page and fill one of the place holders with
text it expands as it runs out of space, thus ruining the look of my web
page.

Any ideas? Or am I doing this the wrong way?

Many thanks in advance.

Nick.