Content type problem with struts bean:include

Simon

Hi,
I am having a problem with GBP currency pound signs when using
<bean:include> to insert the output of an action into a jsp page.

The problem is this - when the action is called directly, the output
renders correctly and I can see the £ sign, however, when the output
is inserted using <bean:include> a question mark is displayed.

I am using Jetty as the servlet container, which has a default
character encoding of iso-8859-1, and I am also explicitly setting the
encoding to iso-8859-1 in the headers of the html page. I have also
set the $LANG environment variable on the server (I am running the
server on Fedora Linux).

If anyone can suggest a cause to my problem, or even suggest further
areas I should investigate I would be most appreciative.

Thanks,
Simon.

JavaJava

Simon can you paste the source, or a simplified version that I could
run on my side and see what results I recieve?

Josh