ContentPlaceHolder and overlaps

PokerMan

Hi

I have a master page and on it i placed 3 contentplaceholders. one for my
common header, one for my content and another for my footer.

When my content on inherited pages gets longer the footer contentplaceholder
doesnt move down, Giving me a overlap similar to as if i position aboluted
the footer on the middle content one.

Why does it do this?

PokerMan

Sorry ignore my post, there was a height setting in the stylesheet for the
content placeholder doh! Removed it and no prob