ContentType Excelsheet Title

rguarnieri

Hi!, I'm using

Response.ContentType="application/vnd.ms-excel"

to show an html table over excel sheet and I need to change the
excelsheet title, does anyone know how to do that?, now it's shows me
the name of the asp page.

Thank you.

Bob Barrows [MVP]

rguarnieri said:
Hi!, I'm using

Response.ContentType="application/vnd.ms-excel"

to show an html table over excel sheet and I need to change the
excelsheet title, does anyone know how to do that?, now it's shows me
the name of the asp page.

Thank you.
Create a test spreadsheet that does what you want. Convert it to html and
inspect the generated html to see what you have to include in your file to
make it do what you want.

Anthony Jones

rguarnieri said:
Hi!, I'm using

Response.ContentType="application/vnd.ms-excel"

to show an html table over excel sheet and I need to change the
excelsheet title, does anyone know how to do that?, now it's shows me
the name of the asp page.

Thank you.

Response.AddHeader "Content-Disposition", "filename=myname.xls"