Context.Response.Redirect("Page.aspx"); doesnt' work under Firefox?

gabriel

Greetings,

it is a login page with 2 fields.

If I enter wrong login/passwd : the page is postback ok, correct msg
appears.
If I enter correct id, the page is postBack with the
ReturnUrl=appdir%2fPage.aspx but I cannot get in !

But the code in the title works under IE.

does firefox provides different headers ?

thank you !

Dominick Baier [DevelopMentor]

Hello Gabriel,

Response.Redirect should send a 302 back to the client - have you inspected
the differences between IE and FF -

use a tool like Fiddler (www.fiddlertool.com) for that

HTH

gabriel

Dominick Baier [DevelopMentor] a écrit :
Hello Gabriel,

Response.Redirect should send a 302 back to the client - have you
inspected the differences between IE and FF -

use a tool like Fiddler (www.fiddlertool.com) for that

HTH
I'm sorry to have wasted your time : I had misused the RedirectFromLogin method

everything works now.

I'll have a look at feedler though

thank you again and sorry for the noise