    But the code in the title works under IE.

    does firefox provides different headers ?

    thank you !
    gabriel, Aug 3, 2005

  2. Re: Context.Response.Redirect("Page.aspx"); doesnt' work under Firefox ?

    Hello Gabriel,

    Response.Redirect should send a 302 back to the client - have you inspected
    the differences between IE and FF -

    use a tool like Fiddler (www.fiddlertool.com) for that

    HTH

    ---------------------------------------
    Dominick Baier - DevelopMentor
    http://www.leastprivilege.com

    Dominick Baier [DevelopMentor], Aug 3, 2005

  3. gabriel

    gabriel Guest

    Dominick Baier [DevelopMentor] a écrit :
    > Hello Gabriel,
    >
    > Response.Redirect should send a 302 back to the client - have you
    > inspected the differences between IE and FF -
    >
    > use a tool like Fiddler (www.fiddlertool.com) for that
    >
    > HTH
    > I'm sorry to have wasted your time : I had misused the RedirectFromLogin method

    everything works now.

    I'll have a look at feedler though

    thank you again and sorry for the noise
    gabriel, Aug 3, 2005