Continuously scrolling gridview

Guest

I want to take a control like the gridview, limiting it to show 5 rows at a
time. The source for it has 20 rows of data. I would like the gridview to
continously show them, so that every second the "oldest" row leaves and the
next roll comes in. Sort of like the stock ticker tape effect, but
vertically scrolling rather than horizontal. Doesnt have to be a gridview,
its a control Im familiar with, but I can work with others.
Is this possible? My research hasnt been too usefult.
Thanks a lot

nahid

I want to take a control like the gridview, limiting it to show 5 rows at a
time. The source for it has 20 rows of data. I would like the gridview to
continously show them, so that every second the "oldest" row leaves and the
next roll comes in. Sort of like the stock ticker tape effect, but
vertically scrolling rather than horizontal. Doesnt have to be a gridview,
its a control Im familiar with, but I can work with others.
Is this possible? My research hasnt been too usefult.
Thanks a lot

hi,
may be datalist can help you if you just modify it a bit.

nahid
http://nahidulkibria.blogspot.com/
http://kaz.com.bd/