Contract Assignment in Columbia SC - OT

Tom Vande Stouwe MCSD.net

Sorry for the OT post, but I could not find a jobs for .dotnet except in the
Philipines (Hey MS, whats the deal, US developers can't look for work
here?). Anyway...

Looking for a good .net developer for a Large Mortgage company/bank in
Columbia SC. I am moving to a new project in NYC, and I would like to
replace myself. If you are interested, and have good to excellent .net
skills, and are looking for contract work in the SC area. Contact me. (Feel
free to pass this to a friend not on the group). I will pass on the
qualified resumes to the HH that is staffing the position.

Skills: ASP.NET, VB.NET, SQL, XML, Web Services, etc. Very nice working
environment, very nice people to work with. 6 month with extentions, and
possibly perm if desired by both parties.

Tom
Tom Vande Stouwe, MCSD.net, MCAD.net, MCP.sql2k

email your into to:

tom@REMOVE_MEconpro.net

take out the remove_me to get past the spam filter