Contract Position

Cas

We are seeking a contractor Software Engineer for an assignment
expected to
last approximately 10 months. The position is responsible for
implementing
Front End User Interface that controls our semiconductor
manufacturing metrology
equipment. Position requirements include: B.S. in Computer Science
or
equivalent relevant experience, and 5 years of solid experience in
graphical user
interface design and implementation. Solid experience in C++,
object-oriented programming and design patterns is also a must for
this position. Experience in Windows forms and C# and strong
knowledge of XML,
Visual Studio .Net, and the Microsoft .Net Framework is necessary.
Qualified
candidate must have experience in the full software lifecycle, from
conception to delivery for a commercial product as well as the
ability to communicate effectively with all development and product
management teams. .Net Remoting and experience with multithreaded
GUI architecture is a plus.

They are in Dover NJ and I can pay
someone 50 hr w-2 or 55 corp. to corp. If there are any exspenses
incurred on a w-2 - we can also do per diem. If this position is of
interest to you and up you alley of the skills you are good at -
please send me an updated resume - Thanks

Caroline Sklenar
Executive Recruiter
(e-mail address removed)
SoarsIT
http://members.aol.com/soarsit/intro.html
718 478-8260

David Harmon

We are seeking a contractor Software Engineer for an assignment
expected to
last approximately 10 months. The position is responsible for
implementing
Front End User Interface that controls our semiconductor

Job ads, off-topic in comp.lang.c++, give the impression of an employer
that is either technically clueless, or abusive and irresponsible, or
both. In any case, a company you do not want to work with! There are
dozens of *.jobs.* newsgroups where they belong. By posting in this
manner you declare to the entire world that you just do not care enough
or respect the users of comp.lang.c++ enough to follow ordinary
courtesy.

See the article titled "Welcome to comp.lang.c++! Read this first."
posted semiweekly in this newsgroup or at:
http://www.slack.net/~shiva/welcome.txt

See the topic "[5.8] Which newsgroup should I post my questions?"
in Marshall Cline's C++ FAQ. You can get the FAQ at:
http://www.parashift.com/cpp-faq-lite/

(Posted and emailed.)