Contractor Needed!!

Guest

I am looking of an ASP skilled individual to help us improve and extend our
website, currently based on Snitz froums and ASP.

If you would like to work with us please contact me

webmaster_AT_applieddata.net (day job ;-)
301-490-4007x125

Lawrence Ricci MVP Windows Embedded

Paul Hadfield

MVP's must be cheap now a days if they give them out to people that aren't
aware of the rules around posting job adverts in news groups! Don't do it!

Alvin Bruney [MVP]

This is not a posting board!

--
Regards,