    script.

    With Rgds,
    Raj

    rajendra, Apr 1, 2008

  2. rajendra

    smallpond Guest

    On Apr 1, 9:58 am, "rajendra" <> wrote:
    > Hello All,
    >
    > I would like to know is it possible to execute control operations like
    > Ctrl-C(to abort an action), Ctrl-Q(to mark an email as read) etc in a perl
    > script.
    >
    > With Rgds,
    > Raj

    It sounds like you want to stuff characters into the keyboard buffer
    and
    have them interpreted as though they were typed by the user, like
    Sendkeys
    in VB.

    Win32::GuiTest has a SendKeys interface that may let you do some of
    these
    things, but I haven't tried it.

    If you know what action you want, you can do it another way. You can
    use
    the kill function to do the equivalent of Ctrl-C for example.

    smallpond, Apr 1, 2008