control alignment problem with diff versions of IE

snehal patil

hi,

I have created a asp.net web application with one aspx file . I am
using vs 2005. On my machine this application works properly (using IE
6). But when i installed this application on diff machine with IE7 ,
alignment of controls is changed.

Can anybody give the answer of Why this happens? and how to fix this
issue?

thanks ,

Snehal.