control disappears

hhkram

I am using Visual Studio .NET 2002. I have started an
asp.net by clicking on visual basic and asp. I have the
web form called webform1.aspx. I put a label and a text
box on the form. I save the form with Save Webform1.aspx
showing on the main menu's file pulldown.I right click
webform1.aspx on the solution explorer; clock on Build
and Browse and get only the label appearing. How do I get
the text box to show?
Many thanks for your help.

John Smith Jr.

Building a new project, the textbox should appear automatically.
But you can try doing a TextBox1.Visible = true; from the page_load to see
if it is being set to off.
most likely it is off the page some where.