control from popup top parent window

Tommy

I have a pop-up form. Once user click "OK" button and it trigger onClick
button event. It will do something in server side. Now I want to "paste" the
result to the opener form text box. How to do it in server side? thanks.

Guest

There is no way to do this in server side. After post back in pop-up window
make some action in JavaScript (e.g. onLoad event) and put value into opener
window:

opener.document.myForm.myTextBox.value = document.myFormPopUp.MyTextBox.value;
window.close();