Control inteference problem with AJAX

Paul

Hi I am using a calendar extender with a masked edit validator and masked
editextender that provides a dropdown calendar and a text box for date entry.
On the same page I am using a sliderExtender control. Both controls work
but the problem is that the slider is placed below the calendar extender so
when the user clicks on the calendar image and the calendar appears, the
slider control appears mixed in with the calendar control where it should be
hidden behind the calendar control. The popup calendar seems to cover all
other controls properly. Just wondering if there is a setting I am missing,
thanks.

Paul

Hi thanks for the response. I am using Intranet Explorer version 7. Is this
a browser setting I can adjust to fix the problem?

--
Paul G
Software engineer.

Just Me said:
Sounds like a z-index issue. What browser are you getting the failure on ?