    Programming ASP.NET with VB.NET
    Thank's (if you try to help me)
    ruca

    ruca, Jun 1, 2005

  2. ruca

    Guest

    I might suggest setting the Z-order of the calendar higher than the controls
    is overlays and possibly setting those controls to invisible. When the date
    changes on the calendar you can set it to invisible and restore the
    visibility of the controls it overlays.

    You mention this is a user contol. This scheme may not work if you do not
    know which controls are overlayed.

    "ruca" wrote:

    > Hi,
    >
    > I have a user control that have a textbox, a imagebutton and a calendar
    > control's. No hard to see that this usercontrol is a calendar.
    > What happens is that when I click in imagebutton teh calendar opens. The
    > problem is that sometimes this calendar opens above another control present
    > in the same page. How can I avoid this and opens all the times calendar over
    > any other control?
    >

    > --
    > Programming ASP.NET with VB.NET
    > Thank's (if you try to help me)
    > Hope this help you (if I try to help you)
    > ruca

    , Aug 19, 2005

  3. ruca

    Guest

    Thanks

    "" wrote:

    > I might suggest setting the Z-order of the calendar higher than the controls
    > is overlays and possibly setting those controls to invisible. When the date
    > changes on the calendar you can set it to invisible and restore the
    > visibility of the controls it overlays.
    >
    > You mention this is a user contol. This scheme may not work if you do not
    > know which controls are overlayed.
    >
    > "ruca" wrote:
    >
    > > Hi,
    > >
    > > I have a user control that have a textbox, a imagebutton and a calendar
    > > control's. No hard to see that this usercontrol is a calendar.
    > > What happens is that when I click in imagebutton teh calendar opens. The
    > > problem is that sometimes this calendar opens above another control present
    > > in the same page. How can I avoid this and opens all the times calendar over
    > > any other control?
    > >

    > > --
    > > Programming ASP.NET with VB.NET
    > > Thank's (if you try to help me)
    > > Hope this help you (if I try to help you)
    > > ruca

    , Oct 14, 2005