    Can someone recommed?

    Thanks

    Manny
    =?Utf-8?B?TWFubnkgQ2hvaGFu?=, Sep 15, 2006

  2. A Panel creates a <DIV> tag in HTML. You can get this DIV by ID in
    JavaScript and make visible/invisible. The best way is to get the rendered
    ID of the panel in codebehind and emit the javascript to use this id.

    I can probably find a sample, if I can find the bandwidth to post it.

    --
    Gregory A. Beamer
    MVP; MCP: +I, SE, SD, DBA

    Think outside of the box!

    Cowboy \(Gregory A. Beamer\), Sep 15, 2006