    give me some feed back on it?
    thanks
    kes
    =?Utf-8?B?S3VydCBTY2hyb2VkZXI=?=, Jul 12, 2005

  2. =?Utf-8?B?S3VydCBTY2hyb2VkZXI=?=

    Frankie Guest

    I have implemented it. I did a bunch of research about a year ago, and found
    it to be the most complete calendar control available at that time. While I
    was able to get it to do everything I needed/wanted, it was a bit tricky
    trying to get it up and running because the documentation isn't very good
    (although it has improved in the past year), and the object model seems
    somewhat incomplete or unintuitive (both of these possibilities might be
    mitigated by better documentation). My intention was to completely format
    and load the control through code - with the absolute minimal declarative
    syntax hard-coded into the aspx page. It appears that some property settings
    are required to be set declaratively in the aspx page. Finally, their tech
    support is only through e-mail (they are located in China). They are
    generally responsive (I have usually gotten responses within a couple of
    hours - depending on the time of day) and very helpful. I would recommend
    the control; just allow extra time for a non trivial implementation - time
    for corresponding with their tech support.

    -HTH

    Frankie, Jul 12, 2005

  3. thanks,
    Is the control still up and running on a web site and do you know of any
    other calendar controls, not date pickers? I asked them if they could give me
    a reference list and they said that they follow a policy of strict
    confidentiality. this normally means that they don't have any public sites
    where the control is being used. My reason for asking here.
    thank you again
    kes

    =?Utf-8?B?S3VydCBTY2hyb2VkZXI=?=, Jul 12, 2005