Control radio buttons on web page through VBA

Discussion in 'ASP .Net' started by darag2358, Apr 22, 2005.

  1. darag2358

    darag2358 Guest

    Trying to automate some processes and I need to know how you change the
    state of radio buttons on a web page using visual basic.

    I've tried:

    set ip = ie.document.all.item(\"selectid\") 'this is the name of
    radio button
    ip.checked = true

    But I get a message that the object doesn't support this method. Also,
    since the radio buttons are grouped together (meaning that if you click
    one, the other is unchecked) they have the same name. I'm really new to
    this, and this is the first time trying to manipulate radio buttons on a
    web page through vb.

    --
    darag2358

    darag2358, Apr 22, 2005