    How can i do to make a button under properties panel, to load some file as
    template style of my control like Dundas Gauge?
    Thanks
    David, Apr 11, 2005

  2. David

    Riki Guest

    Riki, Apr 12, 2005

  3. David

    David Guest

    Thank you!

    And.. how to refresh the control after file loaded?, because when apply the
    style the properties (in properties panel) are setted but the control still
    without styles.

    http://msdn.microsoft.com/library/e...omponentmodeldesigndesignerverbclasstopic.asp

    David, Apr 12, 2005
  4. David

    Riki Guest

    David wrote:
    > Thank you!
    >
    > And.. how to refresh the control after file loaded?, because when
    > apply the
    > style the properties (in properties panel) are setted but the control
    > still without styles.

    Call UpdateDesignTimeHtml()

    --

    Riki