Control that enables resizing

Guest

Hello -

Does anyone know what the vertical line is between the datagrid portion of
this page and the message display area to the right of this page (meaning
this newsgroup, the current page you're reading and responding to). In other
words, to the right of the scrollbar of the datagrid and to the left of the
area that displays the text, there is a line. If you click on that line, it
horizontally resizes both the grid and the text area. That line is a light
grey, lighter than the border on the text area. I don't know if I explained
this well.

I would like to include this functionality in a page I am working on, but I
don't know how Microsoft did it.

Any suggestions?

Bruce Barker

they use framesets and frames. the resize is builtin the browser.

-- bruce (sqlwork.com)

Guest

Thanks, Bruce! Do you happen to know what control(s) they used on the right
to display the text and header?

Sandy