control the behaviour of loading the controls

Discussion in 'ASP .Net' started by Brijesh, May 7, 2004.

  1. Brijesh

    Brijesh Guest

    Hi Friends
    I have my custom control (Toolbar) made in Infragistics ,
    I wanted to control the behaviour of loading the controls in a page , i mean i wanted to give prescedence to my control then other controls...

    Can anybody help...

    Thanks In Advance..

    Regards

    Join My Yahoo Group For Knowledge Sharing
    Brijesh Pandya
    Sr. Analyst

    mobile: 9824612640

    Want a signature like this?