    --
    http://www.lbtransit.com

    **TAKE THE CAR OUT OF MY ADDRESS TO EMAIL ME**
    Chris Wilson, Apr 21, 2004

  2. Well, I am currently working on a datagrid control (not the datagrid) that
    uses XML Data Islands on the client to store the data and then all the
    manipulation of the data is done there (without postbacks including add). At
    design time you bind the server controls that allow editing of the data to
    the column so that it shows up when clicking the edit button of the row.
    When the form is posted back, the XML in the island goes back to the server
    and transformed back into a datatable that can then be persisted into the
    database.

    If this is of interest to you I can post more once I get some issues worked
    out.

    Fred

    Fred Hirschfeld, Apr 22, 2004