Control with collection property that is editable control in desig

Discussion in 'ASP .Net Building Controls' started by Sean, Jan 10, 2006.

  1. Sean

    Sean Guest

    Hello,
    I want to implement a control that has collection property and it's content
    is editable in designer in ASP.NET v2.0
    The example would be :
    <CustomControls:TabbedControl>
    <CustomControls:Tab><!-- can drag and drop controls in
    designer--></CustomControls:Tab>
    <CustomControls:Tab><!-- can drag and drop controls in
    designer--></CustomControls:Tab>
    </CustomControls:TabbedControl>

    I've been looking on the web, and didn't find a clue to how to implement
    this sort of control. Working with ASP.NET2 I've managed to get
    ContainerControlDesigner, but only for a stand alone control.

    Thank you,
    Sean

    Sean, Jan 10, 2006