    number of rows and columns.

    Thank you.

    , Apr 24, 2007

  2. If you have a DataTable that contains 3 rows and 3 columns and you bind that
    to a GridView then that's what it will display by default.

    --
    I hope this helps,
    Steve C. Orr,

    Steve C. Orr [MCSD, MVP, CSM, ASP Insider], Apr 25, 2007

    Thank you, but no. I need to display the results of a query limiting
    the display to three rows of three columns with paging.

    On Apr 25, 1:26 pm, "Steve C. Orr [MCSD, MVP, CSM, ASP Insider]"
    <> wrote:
    > If you have a DataTable that contains 3 rows and 3 columns and you bind that
    > to a GridView then that's what it will display by default.
    >
    > --
    > I hope this helps,
    > Steve C. Orr,
    > MCSD, MVP, CSM, ASPInsiderhttp://SteveOrr.net
    >
    > <> wrote in message

    > > Can someone offer an example of dipslaying a 3X3 (3 rows of 3 columns)
    > > page with paging built from data returned from a query? I'm not sure
    > > if I should be using a GridView or not. I can get the data to display
    > > in table form but I can't seem to discover how to control the layout;
    > > number of rows and columns.

    > > Thank you.- Hide quoted text -

    , May 3, 2007